Updated 15/08/15, changes in bold.
- 31/08/2015: Early Bird registration closes
- 31/08/2015: Travel Grant applications close
- 14/09/15: Oral abstract submission due
- 15-30/09/2015: Aim to disclose successful travel grant application
- 02/10/2015: Poster abstract submission due
- 12/10/2015: Oral presentation notification
- 05/11/2015: Poster presentation notification
- 24/11/2015: Standard Registration closes
For the symposium our sponsors have enabled several general $300 travel grants. We'll also have a travel grant sponsored by the Harry Perkins institute to support a student attending from Western Australia. These are great to subsidise your travels to the symposium, but also look great on your resume! If you wish to apply for any of the travel grants, please submit an abstract and include a 100-word motivation in your conference registration. The motivation should contain why you need and deserve the travel grant.
Abstracts can be submitted as part of your registration. You may also return to your registration and alter abstract information at a latter point.